Lynne lectures in the areas of digital and content strategy. She has a diploma in Social Media Communications and Online Reputation Management and is a Hootsuite certified social media professional. She writes an award nominated food blog, EatingIdeas.com, and is a member of the UK food bloggers association, the Foodies 100 network and the Irish bloggers group. She has written guest blog posts for Tourism NI (NITB) and currently writes reviews for LoveBelfast.co.uk. She is on the judging panel of The Irish Web Awards, Blog Awards Ireland and the Cork Digital Marketing Awards.
Lynne is an experienced facilitator and speaker and she particularly loves sharing her wide variety of experiences and what she has learned from them. She has a warm and creative approach and uses her considerable knowledge to bring out the best of peoples abilities.
• How to develop a social media strategy
• Social media for the silver surfers
• Why you need to protect your children’s reputation on line
• The secret online lives of teenage girls
• The importance of content and engagement